How to better build a rest area in the design of the booth and exhibition hall?
In the design and construction of the pavilion, the lounge is an indispensable indoor space. The rest area of the exhibition hall is a place where visitors rest and adjust slightly. The corporate exhibition hall design can create a lounge, which must be able to shorten the distance from the viewer, making the design of the exhibition hall more intimate and personalized. Explain the common problems of the design plan of the exhibition hall lounge in detail:
1. The lounge should consider everyone's requirements as much as possible: the lounge is not like an exhibition hall, it is an area for viewers to adjust. When laying out furniture, the first thing to consider is comfort, not just luxury and beauty.
2. Gentle lighting effect: create an exhibition according to the detailed regulations on lighting fixtures, and consider the design style, taste and atmosphere of the lounge according to the characteristics, orientation, color, and compressive strength of the light source.
3. The indoor space should be relatively quiet and comfortable: the lounge should be a relatively quiet natural environment for the audience, and the construction of the exhibition hall will not be affected.
4. Choose light colors: The lounge is in a quiet natural environment, with ample light sources, smooth air, and reasonable layout of furniture. The warm colors can make the human body feel a relaxed atmosphere.
5. Appropriate use of green plants: increase the total area of low-carbon and environmentally friendly indoor spaces designed for the exhibition hall, which can release pressure in the resting area and improve the indoor environment.